Today in chorus we recorded all four of our concert songs. We have finished learning 3/4 of them. Do you think we are ready for our concert. Listen to each song and think about the following musical/choral elements:
- Blend –Does the whole chorus/section sound blended together? Can you hear individual voices?
- Intonation — Did they sing the correct notes?
- Dynamics – Did they get loud/soft when supposed to?
- Tall Vowels — Did they sing with long/vertical mouthes or wide/horizontal mouthes?
- Diction — Can you understand the words? Do they end all the words together (i.e. peace?)
- Balance — Are part 1 and part 2 equally balanced or does one sound louder than the other?
“I Want to Be Happy”
“A Distant Shore”
“Sing World Peace”
Sorry that “Let it Shine” didn’t record 🙁